E-Commerce and Retail Consulting Services
E-commerce brands today have a lot to keep track of – cutting-edge technologies, penetration of automation tools, futuristic platforms & digital channels, emerging business strategies for managing the customer experience. In the face of such a fast-changing e-commerce and technology landscape, having a well-defined digital strategy is indispensable to maximize the impact of your business.
According to Statista, e-commerce sales are projected to grow to $5.9 trillion by 2023.
Precision has been offering tailor-made e-commerce consulting and strategy services to clients so that they can keep up with the industry trends.
Challenges in E-commerce Businesses
From fulfilment to shipping and online payment methods to packaging, e-commerce has been through its fair share of challenges. Those are
- Difficulty in visibility and items tracking
- Increased competition
- Dealing with the returns
- Customer retention
- Personalized shopping experience
Our E-commerce Consulting Services
To maximise your return on investment (ROI), we offer you customised e-commerce consulting support after gaining a thorough understanding of your unique business requirements.
- Analyze the current business model
- List your company’s requirements
- Analyze the market’s trends
- Understand omnichannel opportunities
- Optimize infrastructure requirements
Fulfilment Design Support
- Flexibility in Warehouse Operations and layout
- Integrate your existing ERP systems
- Receiving and inventory management
- Order fulfilment & Return Management
- Real-time visibility
- Focus on the appropriate technology solution to meet your e-commerce goals
- Plan and design e-commerce & IT roadmap
- Choose a cloud server solution that is both efficient and lucrative
- Determine channels for Customer relationship management
Embark On a Fulfilling Digital Transformation Journey!
With the digital transformation of retail, merchants must re-evaluate every part of their organisation. This includes everything from sourcing materials to inventory management. Customer retention and satisfaction can be improved through digital transformation in retail by providing customers with the services and products they require.
According to IDC, by 2023, the 50% of retailers that have linked self-service technology strategy to digital transformation will see a 35% increase in net margin, 10% increase in customer loyalty and 5% decrease in staff turnover.
We at Precision have been able to help businesses achieve their goals by helping them:
- Product definition – Product/article definition, tracking, product information management
- Availability – Ensuring timely availability of inventory, getting visibility of real-time inventory
- Serviceability – Defining the right serviceability index considering operational realities and constraints
- Customer Promise – Making an accurate customer promise, ensuring the promise is delivered upon
- Returns – Ensuring a good customer experience in the returns/ cancellation workflows
- Margin Preservation – Keeping track of margins and effective margin controls
- Supply Chain Differentiation – Ability to give differentiated or personalized customer experience to different customer cohorts
- Supply Chain Costs –Optimise and analyse high supply chain costs and leakages
Get In Touch With Us!