Business Development Manager
- Pre-sale business development pipeline creation that includes researching and qualifying prospects. Generate leads via LinkedIn and other such channels
- Pursue and nurture leads until qualified. Set up meetings for outside sales with qualified prospects.
- Learn the target market’s pain points and dive deep into their niche.
- Get buy-in for demo and use case identification for Proof of concept
- Plan and execute the market strategies focused on product adoption and the overall success of the existing and prospective customers.
- Create and implement pipeline acceleration programs and lead generation towards specific, targeted accounts
- Work with the marketing agency for improving marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes.
- Deliver training and tools to our sales team to help them be more efficient and effective.
- Negotiate and close transactions
- Develop the partner ecosystem for generating sales through Partners
- Develop international market for the products
- At least 2-3 years of experience in Account based marketing and Sales operations
- Prior experience in selling SaaS software is a must
- Exposure to supply chain / logistic / warehousing industry is an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills are mandatory
- Experience of international selling would be an added advantage
- Experience in content marketing would be an added advantage